MyDays X Pro app for iPhone and iPad
MyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I love it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
• ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
• Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
• Pregnancy Mode
• Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
• Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
• Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
• Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
• embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
• Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
• NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
• Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
• Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you dont like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
• See the possible gender your baby may be
• Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
• Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
• Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
• Password Lock for your Security
• Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
• Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
• Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
• Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
• Create your own Calendar Themes!
• Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
• Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
• Adjustable Luteal phase
• Option to see old predictions
• Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
• Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
• Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
• Choose the start day of the week
• Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
• Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
• More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
MyDays does pinpoint the high fertile days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
* "MyDays X Pro" contains NO ADS, The FREE ad-supported version is available here:
Pros and cons of MyDays X Pro app for iPhone and iPad
MyDays X Pro app good for
Some write they lost Data.
U cant, as the Pro version installs as a separate app! The free Version is than still on ur device if u did not delete it. Just do a backup from ur free version data (best via settings/backup via mydays server) and restore the data with the same email/backupid u used for backup, into ur pro version!!
Being unable to predict an event so important has caused me embarrassment many times. Being caught without necessary supplies being a reoccurring event. This app has been a life line for me. Packing for trips or planning dates has been stress free as it is accurate within a couple of days for me. I love having history that tells me what my cycle really is like, and best of all, its easy to use. I have used the free version for 2 years now and just purchased the full app.
Added on May 14, 2016:
I know this app hasnt been updated for a year now (all I remember is that the last update was in 2015) but I think the TouchID should be enabled for in-app password. Also, its great that I can turn off items in settings like "temperature" for example, but even when I do, temperature is the first thing that pops up when I go in to the graph. I use this app to track my weight, and saw in many reviews that many others do, so I just wish when I turn off temperature, I can make it go away in the graph as well. But other than that, great app - simple, intuitive and as accurate as an app can be.
Okay I was using the free version for several years, and I finally got sick of the ads that made the free version literally unusable- so I bought this paid version. For some reason when I have music on speaker and open this app, the music stops. Maybe this app accesses the speaker for no reason? Annoying! Other than that, its simple its accurate - what else do you need in a period tracker?
I started using this app just to track my cycles for overall health. It works great. I also take my temps every morning with Daysy and this prediction stays pretty close to that one. MyDays allows for lots of other notes and provides wonderful summary views. Years later, when we were ready to get pregnant I relied on MyDays for boy/girl predictions. It never hurts to increase the chances and its kinda fun. Thanks for continuing to maintain the app. I love it!
Some bad moments
Paid for no advertising, and still getting advertising, the upgrade isnt as promised and not worth it
I upgraded from the standard version because I liked it so much. Its definitely worth a download. It always gives me a good range for my semi-irregular periods if not on point. Its great. I use it every month.
Thank you for making an ad free version of this app. I really, really wanted to use it because I like it the best out of all the period tracking apps available, but the presence of ads was why I chose not to use it (I really hate ads; every app on my iPhone is a paid version because I hate ads so much, lol). While I do feel that $4.99 is a tad expensive for this app ($1.99 would be the perfect price for this) Im not the type to downrate an app because of its price. This app is worthy of a 5 star rating. You can totally tell a lot of work went into this app to make women feel this is the app for them. This is a must have for every woman and I definitely recommend this over all other period tracking apps.
Just purchased the pro version...love the free app too, but supporting the dev. THANKS Dev!
Best app ever so worth the money and space. I live by this app and schedule things around my period. Dont know what i would do without it. I even used it to help my friend get pregnant and it worked shes due any day now.... Love it
This is the best app out of the many that I have tried. Its very accurate and also very helpful. I LOVE IT!